Fort Leonard Wood Homes Community Centers
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Communities Centers at Fort Leonard Wood Homes provide a multitude of enjoyable features for residents including gym and fitness centers, indoor and outdoor play areas, pavilion and grills, and splash parks. Residents 17 years of age and older are able to use fitness center equipment. Features include: treadmill, elliptical, and stationary bike.Many LifeWorks events are held at the Community Centers. Spaces within the Fort Leonard Wood Community Centers may be rented out for private events by residents. To request to rent a room, please call the Community Center directly.
Splash parks are located at the Stonegate and Piney Hills Community Centers. Splash Parks are open Memorial Day thru Labor Day, 7 days a week, between the hours of 10am-7pm.
Splash Park Rules
- Adult supervision is required.
- The following are not permitted on splash park grounds: pets, foul language, glass containers, bikes, skateboards, or running
- Food and drink is allowed in the pavilion area only.
- Shoes are required.
- No attendant is on duty.
Various playgrounds and tot lots are located throughout the neighborhoods. Tennis courts can be found on the corner of Jadwin and Oklahoma and basketball courts can be found on Mackenzie Street and Delafield. Parks and picnic areas can be found at Goethals Park, Stonegate, Woodlands, and Piney Hills. Most parks have benches. Pavilions run on a first come, first served basis.
- Adult supervision is required for use.
- Do not use equipment when wet.
- No running, pushing, or shoving.
- Do not use play equipment improperly.
- Shoes are required. Bare feet is not allowed.